Ascend Properties is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ascend Properties may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page when visiting our site to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10th April 2013.
Our website is free to use and you do not have to register to access any parts of our website.
What we collect
Should you choose to register with us, we may collect the following information:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To provide you with more information about our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Google Analytics helps us to understand our customers and their activity on our website. No personal data is stored here but customers could be identifiable through user ID’s. You can choose to opt out by using Google’s Ads Preference Manager by clicking here or you can also install Google’s opt-out add-on by clicking here.
- Google Ad Services is an additional Google service which helps us to understand our customers and their activity on our website and marketing campaigns. No personal data is stored here but customers could be identifiable through user ID’s. You can choose to opt out by using Google’s Ads Preference Manager by clicking here or you can also install Google’s opt-out add-on by clicking here
- Facebook - We occasionally utilise Facebook cookies to help us target likeminded customers. More information is available here
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- At the point of sign up you can choose to receive our property alerts or helpful information via using the relevant tick boxes to give your consent. If you do not opt in, you will not receive our communications. You can change these preferences at any time.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at [email protected] or writing to us at the address below
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting if you have told us that you are happy for this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Ascend Property Management Centre, Stafford Court, 145 Washway Road, Sale, M33 7PE.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address or email us at [email protected] and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Although every effort is made by Ascend Properties to verify information given on their website, in their brochures, and in their promotional material, it must be clearly understood that such information does not form part of any contract or offer. Any intending purchaser of a property must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of any information either printed or verbally issued by Ascend Properties.
Ascend Properties will endeavor to keep up to date the information stated on its website, in their brochures, and in other promotional material, but it cannot guarantee that particular properties will still be available for sale when prospective purchasers enquire or travel to view.
During marketing, individual properties can be removed from sale and prices of individual properties can change and no guarantee is given that the price shown on the Ascend Properties website or in their brochure will remain accurate. Ascend Properties reserves the right to make changes to the general information, property prices, or content on their website at any time without notice.
Ascend Properties operates as an introducing agent to assist interested persons in finding and purchasing properties. Ascend Properties is not liable for any loss which may incur for any reason whatsoever resulting from an interest in purchasing, an attempted purchase or an actual purchase of a property.
Property information and room sizes given on the website, in their brochures or in any promotional material are for general information only and do not form any part of a contract. It remains the responsibility of the purchasers to satisfy themselves as to the correctness of such information.
All materials, logos, pictures and content on www.ascendproperties.com are the sole ownership of Ascend Properties and cannot be used by other parties in any way unless by consent.