As a letting agent we’re good at what we do. And as we’ve been voted best overall letting agent several times, it’s clear that we have you, our tenant, at the heart of everything we do. We look after you just as much as we look after our properties.
What service can you expect from your Manchester and Liverpool based letting agent?
Here’s a quick-fire list of what you can expect when you rent a property with Ascend:
- You’ll get your very own wish list, which details your dos and don’ts
- You’ll have one point of contact throughout your tenancy
- Our online self-service area makes it simple to get in touch with us, you get access to FixFlow which allows you to diagnose and fix any issues from the comfort of your sofa
- We keep all our properties in good nick, with regular inspections
We’re a no-pressure letting agent with branches in both Manchester and Liverpool. Renting a property is a big deal, so tell us your wish-list and we’ll help you find the right property, in the right location and at the right price. Once the search is complete and you’re happy with your property, we’ll ask for your references and complete the process as quickly as possible. You’ll be sat at home with a cuppa in no time at all.
A few other details
We don’t cut ties once you’re settled – our help and advice just keeps on flowing. We can assist with a whole range of things; from explaining how important contents insurance is, to recommending the best bars and restaurants to visit close to your new home. You’ll find a load of helpful news, hints and tips which are updated regularly within our news section. We’re pretty easy going letting agents, we’ve simplified our processes to make renting an absolute doddle.
Here’s what to expect
- Find a property you like – we’ve got something to suit all tastes and budgets. If you're a first-time renter we have some tips here to help you start your journey.
- Pay your holding fees – this removes the property from the market and stops it being snapped up by another tenant.
- We’ll then start your referencing checks – this is to ensure everything is above board for both you and your landlord.
- Rental payment and move in dates agreed – we’ll do our best to ensure these dates suit both you and your landlord. You’ll need to set up a standing order to ensure payment goes through on-time every month.
- Contracts will be signed and keys handed over – we’ll have also done an inventory at this point too. This outlines the condition of the property and how we would like it to be handed back at the end of your tenancy.
- Time for you to move in and enjoy your new home.If you fancy a closer look at what to expect, we have narrowed down our top tenant need to knows or, because we like to go that one step further you can see through the eyes of one of our clients as they step into one of our branches and collect the keys to their apartment. For our Manchester experience, click here and for our Liverpool experience, click here.
Have an emergency?
All our tenants are issued with a helpful tenant handbook – it’s jam packed with lots of useful information including an out of hours’ phone number and links to online platforms such as FixFlow where you can diagnose and fix common issues yourself. You can download your tenant handbook at the bottom right hand corner of this page, or you can request a repair below.
So, that’s pretty much it
Fancy being an Ascend tenant? We’ve got a load of high-quality properties across Manchester and Liverpool to rent which we’re sure will meet your needs. If you’ve got any questions, give either of our branches a call or contact us here. If you are thinking of buying your own property, why not have a look at what it’s like to buy a property with Ascend. We have lots of information to help first time buyers here. If you have any further questions with regards to referencing, demonstrating affordability or any other matter, you might just find them over on our FAQ page. Did we also mention we have a property savvy blog full of all the latest news? There’s a fair few handy posts over on that page for tenants, so head on over and take a look.