Letting fees information
The asking rent does not include Ascend tenant fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, Ascend may also apply a few upfront fees
So... what might you be charged?
We've broken it down for you...
General administration & reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
- One applicant - £240 including VAT
- Two applicants - £360 including VAT
- Three applicants - £480 including VAT
- Four applicants - £600 including VAT
... and so on adding a further £120 including VAT per applicant.
- Deposit holding fee - £30 including VAT per property
- Check-in fee - £30 including VAT per property
- Check-out fee - £54 including VAT per property
- Express move in fee - £60 including VAT per property
- Immigration check - £19.20 including VAT per person
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £60 including VAT per additional guarantor (first guarantor free)
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit – Additional deposit to be agreed at time of reserving property
One last thing about fees
Fees may be charged on a per person, or per property, basis and will vary from time to time.